June 2015 Weddings

June 13th, 2015!

13»

Re: June 13th, 2015!

• I just sent my invitations too. 

We're meeting for our food tasting, and with our baker next week to decide on a cake. That's the only *big* stuff left. 

Minor emergency when our officiant cancelled on us, but we found a new one. Then just little things, my second fitting, picking up little odds and ends, etc.
  • edited April 2015
    Really, @cgss11 ? ugh why do people cancel. you could just cut em. I got 3 RSVP's back and I was way too excited about it!! 

I Had my Bridal shower this weekend! It was a little poorly planned, but I had a blast and so did everyone else! I'm so excited to have my wedding! I also can't wait for my friends to get married.. I am going to be the best BM ever. I'm obsessed with wedding planning. I absolutely love it. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• My Fiance had a medical semi-emergency, and then we had a death in the family, so out invitations are JUST now going in the mail. I'm stressing. It's about 2 weeks after I wanted them to go out, but it's still a reasonable amount of time. Le sigh.

I want to just fast forward to 5 pm, June 13th. Who's with me!?
  • I'm so sorry @llikotdesserd I hope everything gets easier from here on out! 

I am terrified to fast forward to 5 pm LOL. We have about a month left ladies! insert nerves here! It's down to the little details. The license, getting songs picked out, paying off vendors.. aaaaaaah! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• ONE MONTHHHHH AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• cgss11cgss11 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    Since it seems most of our ceremonies are at 5, do you mind sharing your timelines as far as ceremony, entrance, dinner, etc. goes? I need to work on this, and get a time picked for dinner before my next venue meeting Wednesday.
  • We picked up our license today!!!

We were supposed to have a photoshoot with our photographer tonight, but we had to postpone to next Tuesday due to rain. This Saturday my MoH is hosting my bridal shower, then hopefully next Wednesday I'll be meeting with the caterer at the venue to go over our last few tidbits.

*tick*tock!*
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • With 19 days to go, I am a little tired of the "OMG!! the things you have left to do" comments from people who do not know me or my fiance but only know that we are getting married soon. Here's the quick run down of our wedding...It's a family BBQ with a 10 minute ceremony planned... that's it... no pomp and circumstance, just a party with our families and some of our closest friends. We literally just have to purchase the food, pick up the tables and chairs, then set up the space and cook for our families and friends. 

I'm sure my slight irritation at people's comments mostly comes from the face that I just can not wait to actually marry the man that has become my best friend and most trusted confidant. Is anyone else experiencing this growing impatience at the final days?
  • cgss11cgss11 member
    Picked up my dress last Friday!! Just 12 days to go! I do have a sash that was added, but don't have a good picture from after it being sewn on.

Just little stuff now, wash the centerpiece vases, assemble photobooth props, get rings cleaned, get marriage license, clean my place, and get ready for all the visitors!
  • 10 days! tomorrow we're in the single digits!! AAHHHHHHH ITS HAPPENING LADIES!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• cgss11cgss11 member
    Less than a week now! I'm so excited. It feels like the calm before the storm now, my parents come Tuesday morning.

I had to buy a car yesterday, but that's like a fun present to myself and today FI and I are deep cleaning our place. I need to run my vases to the florist, get my rings cleaned, marriage license, and pick up the suits this week. That's it!
  • I am a ball of nerves. I guess i gave myself good advice at 3 am laying in bed last night.

"Everything you have planned for is now taken care of. All you can do now is just ride it out and enjoy yourself." 

I'm trying not to be ridden with anxiety but its intense stuff, y'all. 

6 days. Whats left on your to-do list?

I pretty much am done minus very small details. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I have to finish the seating board, make signs for the bar, cupcakes and cigar bar. Also- we never got our parents gifts. I completely forgot and now I'm stressing about that. I still have to finish my bridesmaids gifts too. I'm a procrastinator if you couldn't tell!

• Tomorrows the big day! Wishing you all a wonderful wedding day and a happy long marriage! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• We did it! It's here! I hope you all have as beautiful weather as I've got today, and are able to fully bask in the love and joy that is today!!!
  • Hi ladies! I hope you all had an amazing wedding day! It P O U R E D (of course it did!) but everyone still had a blast and it was overall an amazing day! Here's a few photos! Share yours :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Despite the forecast for epic thunderstorms, we had a PERFECT day with a forecast change 18 hours before the big day!
  • cgss11cgss11 member
    No rain for us, one perk of living in the desert. It was warm, but not deathly hot. Everything went pretty smoothly!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards