Missouri-St Louis

Wedding for under 7,000.00 in St.Louis

My fiancé and I are planning a wedding on a budget in St. Louis. We will have about 100 people. We would like a full buffet and cheap open bar. We have looked at Schlafly and several banquet halls. I would love more ideas though. Were are the hidden gems in st.Louis??

Re: Wedding for under 7,000.00 in St.Louis

• AW3380AW3380 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    What time of year are you planning to schedule your wedding?  Indoor/outdoor?  We looked at the St. Louis Carousel for our rehearsal dinner and because it was run by STL Co Parks the rental fee was really reasonable.  I believe they provided the tables and chairs.  I think the rental fees for anything in a park or controlled by the parks are pretty reasonable.  Most do not have any preferences or limitations on who you use as caterer, etc.  I have also heard that catering from restaurants can be a way to have good food for a reasonable cost.  And I have known people to buy alcohol in bulk from Sam's or Costco for their bar.  That way whatever is unopened you can return to the store.  Those are just a few tips off the top of my head.  Happy planning!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• azdmelissaazdmelissa member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2016
    We are doing our wedding and reception at the Christy in O'Fallon. Very affordable!!! It's around $34 a person for food and open bar. Ceremony is an extra charge, I think $500.

There is also a location in the city somewhere, but have not checked that location out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards