Not Engaged Yet
Options

AW: We have a venue!

Thank you everyone for calming me down the last few days - I was getting stressed out about not hearing back from our event coordinator! Thankfully, she called me last night (at 6:45pm on a Friday!) to confirm a few things, and e-mailed me the contract an hour later. She was booked in meetings all day, so I felt bad for feeling a little BSC but all is well now. She checked on some earlier dates but it looks like those aren't going to work, so our "official" date is going to be 8/13/16! We'll just get back from a honeymoon right before teacher work week starts, but I can make it work.

Here are some pictures of the empty ballroom for the ceremony and the cocktail hour space, and the reception space with random conference tables in it. Also, a few pictures from a random couple's wedding that the event coordinator sent to me (she sent the whole album of pictures, I just picked a few to share). I love that there's some outdoor space for us to do a few pictures, since we're doing a summer wedding and didn't want to do an outdoor ceremony. We will have the contract signed this week! :):)

Re: AW: We have a venue!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards