New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Barn/Farm Wedding on a Budget Orange County, NY

Hey all!
I recently got engaged to my best friend, and luckily we're on the same page about budge and general look that we want for our union.
Our idea:Alice in wonderland theme,Cooking our own food, if possible so available kitchen is necessarya capacity of up to 100 people.total venue budget approx. $2,000in the Orang county- New York area
We're going for more of a rustic look to fit our theme. A fielded area with trees/forestry would be best but i'm having a hard time finding such a thing--but if you guys can -please let me know (omitting like hickory Hill in Warwick, NY but i'm not able to get any info on private events :(. Our second choice, which seems more available would be the barn.
So my, 'the knot' friends, in OC- NY and surrounding areas, let me know 
P.s. I did view some of the suggestions given to the previous person posting about OC venues but I am looking for something that fits a smaller budget, no more than $2,500 for the venue pls!

Re: Barn/Farm Wedding on a Budget Orange County, NY

• Options
    Did you ever find anything ? I'm in the same boat
  • Options
    It's probably higher than your budget, but Locust Grove is an option.  They definitely have a kitchen. I considered it for a hot second, but we found that the DIY route costs the same amount, if not more. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards