Honeymoon Discussions

Honeymoon Lingerie for Honeymoon

Hello ladies. So uhhh yeah I need lingerie for my honeymoon. Ive never bought lingerie in my life. And it doesn't help that I am def. a curvy bride. Places like Victoria Secret I don't think would fit me. :( So I'm around the Nashville area but does anyone have any ideas where I could get beautiful lingerie for girls over a size 12?

Re: Honeymoon Lingerie for Honeymoon

• I'm not familiar with the area, but are your friends married or with someone? I bet they could help out! Otherwise, possible La Vie En Rose {idk if it's there ....} If you don't feel comfortable, maybe do a quick google search and see what you come up with. :) i'm sure you'll look great!
  • Torrid and Lane Bryant both cater to plus sizes and have some sexy lingerie. Nordstrom has less for plus sizes, but they do have a few really lovely pieces. Since those are all large chains, I assume you can get to their stores if you want to try things on, but they also offer online shopping.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Obviously shopping online can be a colossal pain in the ass for any woman (clothes fit us all so differently) and lingerie is something you want to KNOW fits properly in every way, but there are some online boutiques specifically for  curvy ladies with amazing stuff.  Things would be far more likely to fit in a way that you want since it's designed for a fabulous body type as opposed to being designed for a traditional model type and just converted for a different size.  The stuff on Hips and Curves looks amazing, though I can't speak to quality or customer service.  I know I've seen some great stuff but I can't remember any of them right now - of course.

All that being said, I'm a huge advocate for wearing whatever you feel sexy in.  "Dress for your body type" articles be damned. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards