Hawaii

Oahu budget wedding advice

Looking for ceremony locations/ reception venues on Oahu that won't break our very small budget. We are planning for about 40 guests, and an early November wedding in 2012. Every single site seems to have a million hidden fees. I need help, ladies!

Re: Oahu budget wedding advice

• edited December 2011
    What sites have you looked at? We did Lanikuhonua, but the rental fee was on the "high" end I guess. We thought it was worth every penny & had 46 of us total. If you want budget specs just PM me. Otherwise I'm sure some other ladies can offer up good suggestions.

The one thing we really did LOVE about Lani was that our guests were able to literally walk from the ceremony to the reception. After being in & attending other weddings this year, that was AWESOME...we had to wait a long time at other weddings, or people from the bridal party were MIA due to driving, etc...
  • CibellekehauCibellekehau member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've checked out Haiku Gardens, the Hawaii prince hotel, and paradise cove. We are now considering moving the ceremony to one of the local botanical gardens on Oahu. I can't help but feel overwhelmed, despite the fact that we are still in the early stages of planning.
  • jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in Oahu in May and I'm using myhawaiiwedding.com. Rev. Rosemary is very knowledgable. She has several different packages for you to choose from at various prices. Check it out!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards