Not Engaged Yet
Options

I'm back

Some of you might remember me. So... Hi.

*goes back into hiding*
"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." -Ray Bradbury 

Re: I'm back

• Options
  • Options
    I remember you!!! LOL. Welcome back!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    TwoDimes said:
    I'm glad I'm not the only one. I was just thinking, "So... what was the point of this post?"

I'm also suspicious of any "new" posters now.
    So I'm definitely back to the point of not knowing how anyone is anymore. The last influx we had...I've just come around to getting to know everyone and since a couple weeks ago I'm like ????? with all these new posters.
  • Options
    TwoDimes said:
    I'm glad I'm not the only one. I was just thinking, "So... what was the point of this post?"

I'm also suspicious of any "new" posters now.
    So I'm definitely back to the point of not knowing how anyone is anymore. The last influx we had...I've just come around to getting to know everyone and since a couple weeks ago I'm like ????? with all these new posters.
    I missed three days because of training for my new job, and I feel so completely lost. I don't even bother posting on the daily threads anymore because by the time I get here, it's two pages long, and I'll get in trouble if I don't address everything anyone else has said. 

Reg to loser in 0.6 seconds. #sadface

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I'm friends with @MidniteRae on Facebook, she's not a catfish.

• Options
    I'm friends with @MidniteRae on Facebook, she's not a catfish.
    Same. She used to be a reg back when I was, about 4/5 years ago. I agree this post is random, seeing as she is going back into "hiding". 
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @GoldenPenguin You're not a loser to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAVORITE NEYER FOR LIFE!

• Options
    Well considering PPs said they were suspicious because of the activity on CC I assumed some were suspicious that OP might not be real or lying about who she is. The comment on being suspicious was all I was addressing.

• Options
    MidniteRaeMidniteRae member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited July 2015
    I'm so sorry guys. I forgot my password.
    But I am back. Again, so sorry. :(
    Don't hate me now ;)

A lot has happened in the last few years. My ex-husband was the reason I stopped posting. I am engaged to a different person now. He is my best friend and has been for over 13 years.  I just wanted to go back to my old main board and see how everyone is doing. I would like to post more, but I've been busy with doctor appointments since my health is not the best.
    "You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." -Ray Bradbury 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards