Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Anybody been to Israel?

I'm going next month and still finalizing my plans, and I was wondering if anybody had been and had any suggestions.  I'm going to be mostly in the Galilee but I will spend a few days at least in Jerusalem as well and am not opposed to other possibilities.  Thanks in advance!

Re: Anybody been to Israel?

• Options
    Might be a little quiet on this board regarding Israel, but I'd also check out TripAdvisor and/or Fodors for their forums.  Would love for you to post a trip report and photos when you get back!

• Options
    We went, but it was with a cruise, so just day excursions for us.  I did Nazareth/Galilee for one day and Jerusalem/Bethlehem for the second.  

I loved Jerusalem.  There was so much to see in the inner city and the missing of cultures was pretty cool.  Most of our trip was Biblical based sites, since the cruise was of the Holy Lands.  It was also interesting to see the church where Jesus' body was laid, according to Catholics.  The church the Greek Orthodox believed it happened in was down the street.  Oh, and another group had their church in a different place.

Another place to look for things to see is to check cruise ship itineraries and look at their excursions.  It's a good starting point for what to see  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards