Hawaii

Maui Wedding planner

Hi,

I am new to this site. I just wanted to know if anyone has used a wedding planner in Maui. It is just my fiancé and me. Also, does anyone have any suggestions as far as hair and makeup?
I would like a wedding planner that includes professional photography.

Oh yeah, any suggestions as far as the locations?

Re: Maui Wedding planner

• Just to check, it will just be you and your FI at the ceremony?  The reason I ask is because we had a fantastic planner, but she was part of the catering company.
    I wrote a review a few posts down about our recent Maui wedding, although it sounds as if most won't be useful to you.  
    But, Karine Cummings did my hair and make up.  She was very reasonably priced and did a really nice job.  I just told her I wanted a natural look since I don't usually wear makeup.  
    If interested, Maui Creative Photography was amazing.  I know you want it included in coordination, but they were so nice.  Our officiant was also really awesome!!!
  • I am also planning a destination wedding in Maui and my wedding planner is from Platinum Weddings Maui.  As part of their service, they have a nice selection of preferred vendors and if you opt for their full service package, they literally help you with everything.  I live in California and have never been to Maui, so they have been SO helpful. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards