New Jersey

Afforadable Places for Rehearsal Dinner

Hello all. I am looking for a place to do our rehearsal dinner. Our Venue is the Tides in North Haledon so I wouldn't want the place to be extremely far. Any suggestions on afforable places for the rehearsal dinner?

Re: Afforadable Places for Rehearsal Dinner

• I'm a Tides bride too! When is your wedding?? Mine is April 16, 2016!
  • I haven't started looking into the rehearsal dinner yet but I do know if you have a block of rooms at either the Hampton Inn & Suites Fairfield or the Best Western Executive Fairfield, you get 20% off the rehearsal dinner if you have it at the Calandra's restaurant within either of those hotels. Also, with the welcome packet I received from the Tides the day we booked, there are a lot of recommendations in there for nearby restaurants. 
  • @Chrissyf729 I did hear about something like that with blocking the rooms and receive a discount however, most of the guests are local so I don't think I'm doing that. 
    My wedding is on January 2nd. Isn't Tito awesome!!! hehe... 

I did get the welcome packet as well but when I checked the restaurants they were really pricey. I'm going to be having around 25-30 people going to the rehearsal dinner and since my fiancé and I are paying everyones plate we wanted something a little big more affordable. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards