New Jersey

DJ/Uplighting/Photobooth

Can anyone recommend an entertainment company with packages including a DJ, uplighting, and a photobooth?  Our budget is about 3,000-3,500 max for all.  Thanks!!

Re: DJ/Uplighting/Photobooth

• I am using Posh DJ's for my 11/7 wedding and they have been awesome to work with. With a photo booth they might be a little out of budget but will be close I think.
  • I'm using Sounds to Go based out of Red Bank, NJ. Our package was 2495 that includes- obviously the DJ, also cocktail and ceremony music and a photobooth. We didn't need uplighting since our venue comes with that. So they would very much fit you're budget. 
  • I'm using Jason Jani from SCE. He might be slightly out of your budget, but there are other DJ's in his company that are lower in price (Jason is the owner) and I have been to weddings they worked which were truly awesome! I found the company's style to be a bit classier and my initial consultation with Jason lasted over an hour! Highly recommend.
  • I used Ambient DJ. I got a photobooth, uplighting and DJ package for around your budget.  They were wonderful and executed the exact vision I had for music that evening.

Anniversary

• We are using Posh and getting a free Photo Booth! Our venue includes uplighting, but we are getting tvs from them since we paid for a same day edit video with our photographers/videographers (Abella).
  • Absolute Celebrations!

POSH is also amazing! We ALMOST booked them but Absolute gave us a way better deal for everything we added on.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards