Wedding Party

Bridesmaid literally fought and ended my bachelorette party.

13»

Answers

• Unfortunately this was not MUD.. But thank you for coming and being completely
    rude about a stressful situation.  

"Congratulations Second String Bridesmaid!!! You totes weren't special enough to be asked originally but I guess I just have to have even sides now and you'll do. Make sure you look pretty for my speshul day! We can't have you looking ugo now can we?!"

That's what replacing a bridesmaid says. You sound like a fantastic friend.

• levioosa said:

Unfortunately this was not MUD.. But thank you for coming and being completely
    rude about a stressful situation.  

"Congratulations Second String Bridesmaid!!! You totes weren't special enough to be asked originally but I guess I just have to have even sides now and you'll do. Make sure you look pretty for my speshul day! We can't have you looking ugo now can we?!"

That's what replacing a bridesmaid says. You sound like a fantastic friend.
    ^^^^^This. Sorry, but this is rude rude rude.

Also, you said that you told punchy that she couldn't be in the wedding anymore, but you did not mention telling her that she was not welcome to attend it. Do you really expect the other bridesmaids that witnessed such a fantastical spectacle of trash to be comfortable having her there (especiallyBridesmaid B)? Do you really want to have to spend your evening worrying whether or not she is going to get drunk and misbehave? Do you really think that if she is there the story of what happened won't be a pretty hot topic of snarky gossip?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards