Chit Chat

It's a Thing...

Thought of all you ladies (and gents) on TK of course.

Re: It's a Thing...

• Sadly, I found another "thing" on my FB newsfeed over the weekend.  

A question often asked to posters throwing themselves PPD's is, "Which anniversary will you celebrate?"  Apparently this is one of the answers........

"Happy 1st Anniversary of our 2nd Wedding Ceremony to my beautiful wife."

*****sigh*****
  • I don't think I can roll my eyes any harder. lol.

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • MobKaz said:
    Sadly, I found another "thing" on my FB newsfeed over the weekend.  

A question often asked to posters throwing themselves PPD's is, "Which anniversary will you celebrate?"  Apparently this is one of the answers........

*****sigh*****
    I have a friend that recently posted about celebrating her "7th 3rd anniversary"... They had 3 wedding ceremonies, 7 years ago.

• MobKaz said:

*****sigh*****
    My FILS argue over which date to celebrate their anniversary. The one they had originally planned (that happened to be the anniversary of both of their parents) or the day they actually got married 3 weeks later because they got into a (silly) fight and temporarily called off the wedding. He wants to pretend the hiccup never happened and observe the family date, and she insists on the accurate one. Every time it comes up we hear the whole story about the fight (over a key). They've been married 39 years now, and it makes me feel better knowing that even they had their ridiculous moments once upon a time.
  • MobKaz said:

*****sigh*****
    My FILS argue over which date to celebrate their anniversary. The one they had originally planned (that happened to be the anniversary of both of their parents) or the day they actually got married 3 weeks later because they got into a (silly) fight and temporarily called off the wedding. He wants to pretend the hiccup never happened and observe the family date, and she insists on the accurate one. Every time it comes up we hear the whole story about the fight (over a key). They've been married 39 years now, and it makes me feel better knowing that even they had their ridiculous moments once upon a time.
    H's grandma told me this story about her and Gpa got married when they found out they were pregnant. Gma went out and bought this beautiful white dress, and Gpa's mom insisted she hold on to it before the wedding so Gpa didn't see it.  Gma went to try it on the week before the wedding and Gpa's mom had dyed it pink because "white is for pure, honest women, which obviously you aren't."  Gma was so mad and asked for an apology which Gpa's mom refused to give and then Gpa's mom refused to come to the wedding, but Gpa wouldn't get married without his mom there... so they have this same argument. The day they originally planned or the day they actually got married.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards