Knottie Tech Help
Options

Registry Location City Change

My registry location city is wrong and I am unable to edit it.  It is showing Roswell, GA when it should be Atlanta, GA.  I emailed help@theknot.com and haven't gotten a response.  I don't want to confuse our guests.

Re: Registry Location City Change

• Options
    Hi @skinney!

I'm sorry the location on your registry is incorrect. I've reached out to our registry team to have them manually update it for you. I'll let you know when this is done.

Thanks!
    KH
  • Options
    Hi @skinney,

Could you please try updating your address information on Macy's? If you update your Macy's address info to Atlanta, it should show up correctly on your registry with The Knot within 24 hours.

Let me know if you continue to have issues after trying this. Thank you!
  • Options
    I think Macy's is using my shipping address, which is correct- that should be Roswell. My contact information is listed in Macy's as Atlanta.  I think my Knot registry location may have to be updated manually to show Atlanta. 
  • Options
    Hi @skinney,

Just to be clear, you'd like your registry to say Atlanta, correct? If so, we are working on updating it manually. It looks like it may be using your Macys shipping address. 

Thank you!
  • Options
    Yes, Atlanta, thank you!
  • Options
    Hi @skinney,

Thank you for your patience! We have updated your registry so it should now be showing your location as Atlanta. 

Let me know if you have any other questions and thanks again!
    KH
  • Options
    Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards