Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Reception Venue

Hi, Ladies!

I need help finding a reception venue for my wedding. We are getting married in Jackson Square              ( 11/21/2015) and I need suggestions on where to host a reception for roughly 25 people. I'll take all suggestions and advice!!!

Thanks!!! 

Re: Reception Venue

• Options
    Outdoor or indoor?  What's your price range?
  • Options
    I was just to a small wedding at Race and Religious.  The wedding was inside and out.  I just loved the place but it is small and the location in a not well known part of the warehouse district.
  • Options
    Indoor would be preferable. As for the price, nothing too expensive. I don't want to exceed $3-4,000
  • Options
    Crescent City Brewhouse is near Jackson Square. Some of the more traditional venues in that area such as the Riverview Room or Pat O's on the River are way bigger than you need and are going to have mandatory minimums that you have to spend so I think those are probably out for you. 

I will say, in the Dutch Alley, there is a gorgeous space which used to house Galvez Restaurant, but Galvez just moved spaces at the end of last month. If a new restaurant comes in, they may be a good choice - the space itself is absolutely beautiful and it's close to Jackson Square. You can call the French Market organization to see if they know who is taking Galvez's old space yet. (I heard rumors that it would be a Brennan's restaurant.) 

Other than that, there are some very well-known restaurants in that area that probably could do private dining for 25 people, and may be the best fit. Try: Doris Metropolitan, Tableau, Muriel's, Sylvain. 

I've also seen other users here recommend the New Orleans Pharmacy Museum and the Paris Room.  
  • Options
    Have you tried Southport Hall?  It's about 6 miles away and the prices are very affordable.
  • Options
    The Paris Room will for sure work with that budget!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards