Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Song help please

I'm walking too Look at Me by Carrie Underwood. I just have a MOH walking. Should she just walk to the same song or a different one? if different, I need help with suggestions. I'm wanting country. Thanks
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Song help please

• Options
    CMGragainCMGragain member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited August 2015
    It is not necessary to have a different piece of music for the processional, especially for a small wedding party.  (I love smaller wedding parties!)
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options
    I just have an MOH walking too, and I have decided it makes most sense for us to walk to the same song. I've narrowed it down to two choices, and either one would at some point have a tempo or volume change, or a change in the tune, which is when I would start walking down the aisle. Maybe you could try doing something like that?
  • Options
    I just have a MOH too, and we're just going to use the same song.  I originally wanted "Love Your Love the Most" by Eric Church but FI nixed it because he thinks a few of the lines are cheesy.  We're looking at "All Your Life" by The Band Perry but haven't decided for sure.

There's also some nice instrumental bluegrass covers of traditional wedding songs and regular songs if you wanted to go that route... If you search the "Pickin' On" series on Spotify you'll find them and all of their other albums too.
    Married 9.12.15
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards