Florida-North Florida

Is there anything around here that doesn't require every single vendor to come from a specific list?

Southeast Jacksonville/Jax Beach/St. Augustine: My fiance and I are attempting to find an affordable reception venue (ENTIRE WEDDING excluding the honeymoon under $10,000). We've found a few places that we like, but the problem is that everyone we've talked to so far requires every single aspect of your wedding to come from a specific list of vendors. I'm not just talking catering. Photographers, bakers, DJs, and even transportation have to be off of their specific lists. I am okay with having to choose from a list for catering (as long as it's good food it's good to me!) but I am NOT okay with forfeiting my photographer (someone I've been comfortable with for years who also has a wedding portfolio I like) and forfeiting my family's favorite baker.

Is this even possible anymore? I've contacted at least 10 reception venues now and they all have this requirement.

Re: Is there anything around here that doesn't require every single vendor to come from a specific list?

• The Fountain of Youth has a preferred vendor list, but they don't force you to choose from that list and they're relatively cheap compared to other St. Augustine venues.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards