New Jersey
Options

Welcome bags for hotel

ladies, I cannot think of what to write on my welcome bags, I mainly just want to include the shuttle times... Any ideas?? Thank you!!

Re: Welcome bags for hotel

• Options
    I've never heard of writing on the bags, but rather putting items inside.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I put an itinerary in the bag as well as a thank you note. I googled welcome bag thank you and took the ideas from there.
  • Options
    I went to a wedding and they had a cute timeline to follow...shuttle pick drop off...shuttle pick up...and brunch in the morning.  I quickly took it and copied it so I could include something similar to this in my bags.

Also Oriental Trading is having free shipping this week and they have great bags there...that is what I picked up this week.
  • Options
    Etsy has some really cute things also.
  • Options
    I meant to put it inside the bag. Im last minute as my wedding is next week! I might just print out a note and put it in there! I was looking for a template or an idea of what to write. Thank you ladies!
  • Options
    One thing that I read was maybe some toiletries in case some guests forget them, travel size of items.  Also, things like packets of advil could be helpful.   Things to do/places to eat in town if they are staying for a few days.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    In our welcome bags we included a welcome letter with local interest restaurants, wedding details and shuttle times. We also included candy, gum, advil, emergen-c, fruit, bottled water, small bag of chips, small bag of cookies.

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards