Not Engaged Yet

Random Questions

2»

Re: Random Questions

• Have you ever gone cow tipping? Can't say that I have..

How many times a day do you brush your teeth? Two, unless I eat something that I feel needs to be addressed. (Garlic or corn on the cob.)

How many times a day do you catch yourself looking at your reflection? Not often. I don't have much that gives off reflections. I look in the mirror every time I use the bathroom while washing my hands, and also when backing up in the car. Other than that, only when I want to see how an outfit is looking.

Are you usually late, early, or on time? I'm always early.

What should you be doing right now? Working..

Provide a meme/gif to explain your feelings on yesterday.
    Because I missed most of it:

Reading it all after the fact:
    friends tv show funy
  • Have you ever gone cow tipping? No How many times a day do you brush your teeth? 2 How many times a day do you catch yourself looking at your reflection? Too many... I'm slightly obsessed with my new bangs Are you usually late, early, or on time? Early What should you be doing right now? Nothing relaxing...maybe thinking about dinner but I might surprise Cory and get sushi his fave Provide a meme/gif to explain your feelings on yesterday.
  • Have you ever gone cow tipping? No, though I did live in the country for a few years so I have had the chance.
    How many times a day do you brush your teeth? A couple times a day.
    How many times a day do you catch yourself looking at your reflection? 10 times maybe?  I am not sure but I feel like it is a lot.
    Are you usually late, early, or on time? On time with a little bit of time to spare.
    What should you be doing right now? Sleeping.
    Provide a meme/gif to explain your feelings on yesterday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards