Destination Weddings Discussions

Family friendly BUT not to "kiddie"

PLEASE HELP!!!! Does anyone know of a hotel in either Mexico or the Dominican Republic that is a great family friendly venue that isn't too "kiddie". We have my fiances two nephews in the wedding and they will be 10 when we get married so we need a place to accommodate them but I cringe thinking about whooping it up next to a child or like a child themed water park (ahhhhh)!!! Any advice is GREATLY appreciated!

Re: Family friendly BUT not to "kiddie"

• You might get better responses by posting in those specific boards, since this board is international
  • There are soooooo many resorts in Mexico and the DR. Also, what part of Mexico? I'd look into the Dreams properties to start with, though.

• I stayed at the Excellence in DR and it is split between an adults only side and a family friendly side. So, the kids are only on half the resort. It was beautiful and a fun resort. If you stay on the adults only side, you can go to either side. Secrets in Cozumel is set up the same way. The Sandols Caracol also apparently has it (from Google).
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards