Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Cheap dress besides Vows or Davids?

I'm looking for a cheap dress (below $550). I found two that are fine at David's, but would like to look elsewhere. Does anyone have suggestions besides Viws/Brodal Power and the Clever Bride? I'm looking in the Newton/Wellesley area and would like it to be within a 30 minute drive.

Re: Cheap dress besides Vows or Davids?

• Options

Without knowing what style of gown you are looking for, I would suggest Nordstrom or Bloomingdales (there's one in Chestnut Hill). Often they have white or ivory evening gowns that would be gorgeous for a bridal gown - and that are well within your budget!

Good luck!

• Options
    Have you tried looking on Craigslist?  If you don't mind one that's been worn once, that would be a good option.  Besides that, I've seen some nice gowns on the Ann Taylor website, but not sure if they have them in the store to try on.
  • Options
    a friend of mine is starting a bridal consignment shop and is focusing on her inventory right now but she may have some options to share.  She has some really nice dresses so far! some are brand new. email: bostonbridalconsignment@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards