Favors

Website Suggestions for Favors

Send me affordable websites for favors and gifts! I'm currently looking for flip flops, bridal party gifts, shower favors, and wedding favors. Ideally, for the wedding favors, I wouldn't like to spend more than $1 per item, and for the shower not more than $2 per favor. Are there any wholesale websites you suggest? Bridal party gifts I'm willing to spend a little more. Let me know what websites you used! 

Re: Website Suggestions for Favors

• Honestly I would just nix the favors all together if all you can spend is $1.

And if you are the bride you shouldn't even have any part in the shower favors.  That is something for the host of the shower to worry about.

Bridal party gifts should be personalized for each person.  For example, if you have a wine lover then get her a nice bottle of wine and maybe a gift certificate for a wine tour (if available in your area).  Buy for each person like it is their birthday and leave your wedding out of it.

And nix the flip flops, completely unnecessary and, IMO, a waste of money.

• Honestly I would just nix the favors all together if all you can spend is $1.

And if you are the bride you shouldn't even have any part in the shower favors.  That is something for the host of the shower to worry about.

Bridal party gifts should be personalized for each person.  For example, if you have a wine lover then get her a nice bottle of wine and maybe a gift certificate for a wine tour (if available in your area).  Buy for each person like it is their birthday and leave your wedding out of it.

And nix the flip flops, completely unnecessary and, IMO, a waste of money.
    Boom. 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Send me affordable websites for favors and gifts! I'm currently looking for flip flops, bridal party gifts, shower favors, and wedding favors. Ideally, for the wedding favors, I wouldn't like to spend more than $1 per item, and for the shower not more than $2 per favor. Are there any wholesale websites you suggest? Bridal party gifts I'm willing to spend a little more. Let me know what websites you used! 
    Skip the wedding favors.  Cheap $1 flip flops are not good favors.  If you insist on doing something, make it edible.  That's usually a crowd pleaser.

As Maggie mentioned - you shouldn't be worrying about shower favors.  And the bridal party gifts - shop for each person as if it were their birthday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards