Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Selling David Tutera Mon Cheri Wedding Dress

David Tutera Mon Cheri 214207. Selling for $1100 OBO

My wedding dress is ivory, has a beautiful illusion bateau neckline, with embroidered lace and tulle over memory taffeta. It is a trumpet style wedding dress with a lot of hand-beading and the detail on it is amazing! The back is an open deep V-back which still makes the dress sexy while the front is more conservative. Skirt has beaded lace apliques all along the length down to the long chapel train with a scalloped hemline. I shopped for many months before I finally found the one and could not be any happier with my choice! I bought a size 4 which was recommended by the bridal store I bought it at in case I gained weight. Luckily, I did not but I did have to bring in the waist quite a bit. I am normally a size 0 (112-114 pounds), height 5'4.5". I wore 3.5-4 inch heels and did not have to hem/alter the length. I also had a bustle added so it would be easier to dance in. I bought it retail at $1946 ($1798+ tax). I also spent $250 to get it altered/bustle added. The inside layer (cannot be seen from the outside) and some small parts of the bottom of my dress does have some discoloration on it due to dragging on the floor (so you may have to get it cleaned).

Re: Selling David Tutera Mon Cheri Wedding Dress

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards