Attire & Accessories Forum

What Wedding Colors go with a Blush Gown?

Hi all I have a very pale pink wedding Gown and before I found the gown I was planning on having a peacock theme type color scheme, royal blue, dark purple, a emerald green.  But not that my dress is a pale pink I don't really think those colors will go.  I was going to have dark purple and royal blue bridesmaids dresses but I feel like they aren't going to look right next to my dress.  I also do not want pink in my scheme like I really want the only pink to be in my gown. Any ideas?

Re: What Wedding Colors go with a Blush Gown?

• If it's a soft blush, the colors can really be anything since the dress is simply a hint of pink. It won't clash with any colors, and not your chose peacock theme. Navy will go with anything, though I'm not sure how the purple will look if it's a very pink dress.
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • My first thought was grey or taupe, but looking at pictures on google there are a lot of greens, blues and purples that look nice with blush dresses as well.  You very well may be able to stick to your peacock theme. 

I would go back to the salon where you got your dress and see what colors look best with the dress.  Seeing it in person may help you decide.  Color swatches themselves don't always do it justice.

Anniversary
  • Thanks Ladies!
  • *********************************************************************************

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards