Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

What questions do you wish you asked in advance?

Hi all, I'm researching local photographers now and am putting together a spreadsheet (I'm excel obsessed I think).

All of the people I'll be calling have been referrals.  Aside from the obvious logistical questions (is my date available, how many of you are there etc), what questions do you wish you asked and what questions are you glad you asked?

TIA for you input:).

Re: What questions do you wish you asked in advance?

• Options

You may have already booked, but something important to ask, to see portfolio and really look at the photos. If the BM dresses are different colors, like blue in one picture and purple in another, was that a photoshop or bad lightening. Here are a few more things

• Will I get photos on a CD or USB Stick
    • Do I get rights to photos
    • Do I have to order prints through you
    • How long will it take for you to proof & edit any photos before I get to see them
    • If I order prints through you, how long will it take to get them back
    • Will the photos be available online for others to view & if they want to order prints (great option if immediate family is out of town)
  • Options
    Thanks!  These are great!  

We looked at each referrals website and graded them A thru E, and we're calling all of our A ranks for quotes.  I didn't even think about the photoshop vs lighting in albums nor about the length of time until we see something back!  1 and 2 were a must have for us:).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards