Ohio-Cleveland

Rehearsal Dinner in Brunswick, Strongsville area

I'm looking for a rehearsal dinner spot near our church and reception hall (in Brunswick/Strongsville) that is not too pricey or over-the-top. Preferably something that is semi-casual, has good food, and is a family oriented place. We will probably have 30 - 35 people (including some teenage/younger kiddos).

Thanks for the help!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner in Brunswick, Strongsville area

• I know a lot of time has passed since this post, but my BFF had her bridal shower at Bucci's Brick Oven (not sure if its berea or middleburg hts) and the food was phenomenal.  I'm sure it wasn't over the top expensive.

My rehearsal dinner was at Fat Head's Brewery in North Olmsted.  Very casual and a perfect fit for my husband and I.  I wouldn't change it because everyone had so much fun in a relaxed atmosphere, but my one disappointment is that the room wasn't completely private, just well sectioned off, therefore it was loud and hard to make toasts.
  • Try J Bella. We had ours in Medina at Santo Sussosos and although it seems far it's right off the highway. It was so casual and food was amazing. Also try brew kettle in strongsville. They are causal and very reasonable and can block off the whole winery area for a cocktail hour like atmosphere.
  • Santo's in Middleburg Hts had good, reasonably priced Italian food and a party room. It is just down the road from Brew Kettle.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards