May 2016 Weddings

Honeymoon Planning

When is everyone beginning to plan their honeymoons? I've been finding it difficult to find pricing this far out.

Re: Honeymoon Planning

• We booked our honeymoon about 3 months ago. We're going to Jamaica for a week, just have to finalize airfare once it becomes available (Southwest and Jet Blue aren't booking that far out yet.)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My FI said he would take the lead on this so obviously nothing has been done.  We are planning to go to Hawaii and I would like to have that booked in the next couple of months.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Feburary, I want to wait untill after the holidays. Howeve,r I am not going out of the county or flying anywhere.
  • We just bought our plane tickets last week, and reserved our hotel in June. They both became available about 11 months out, and we price-watched the airfare for a while before actually purchasing. I'm even considering booking some of our excursions in the next month or two since most of the ones I'm interested in are available. Most things should be available to book by now.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think we decided to go on a short beach all inclusive honeymoon and take a big trip overseas in October.  My fiance has 4 boys and a completely unreasonable, crazy, selfish ex-wife (she cheated FTR) who refuses to watch her children on the weekends...but that's an entirely different challenge.....
  • We're doing Europe for 3 weeks so I'm hoping to book our flights in the next month or so, and then after that figure out our stops and accommodations with airbnb :)
  • laurad75 said:
    My FI said he would take the lead on this so obviously nothing has been done.  We are planning to go to Hawaii and I would like to have that booked in the next couple of months.  
    That's pretty much what has happened to me and now I'm starting to wonder.
  • My FI booked us a week long trip to Jamaica Sandals....it was deeply on sale and included airfare...awesome deal!

• Negril.   His choice based on reviews and price...I think he did an awesome job! LOL
  • We're going to Ochi the 16-23, got a great deal through a travel agent. Cannot wait!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We don't know yet. We always knew we would have to take a delayed honeymoon since I'll have only been in my new job long enough to get a week and half off for a wedding and a mini-moon.

Now it looks like that mini-moon will be very mini.  It kind of depends on what my FI's summer semester for nursing school looks like.    

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards