Nevada-Las Vegas

Photo Tour Suggestions/Timeline

Hi all... I'm trying to figure out what to do for the most important part of the wedding .. the photo tour haha.

We have Todd for 8 hours, but this is on the day of the wedding. I've split the photo tour up into 2 segments. I was gonna do 2 hours in the day and then 1 hour at night for exterior shots. During the day I would get photos of just the groom and I by the sign, at the hangover lot, and then at Ceasar's at the Garden of the Gods. If there's time we can do other photos but I figured 2 hours for that was pretty safe. 

I definitely want photos at night but I have skimmed down a lot of what I want. So I've rented a limo for an hour, with pickup from MGM, and I'm hoping I can do the exterior of Paris and Bellagio at night in that timeframe. I know an hour will be close, but I'm hoping with a driver and just exterior shots maybe it will be doable? I've budgeted an hour and a half just in case but I know I don't want to be away too long from my ceremony. This will be on a Monday night too. What are your thoughts?

To give you some idea here is what our timeline looks like:

10:00 - Makeup person arrives
11:30 - Photographer arrives/first look
12:00 - 2:00 - Vegas sign, hangover lot, Ceasar's (garden of the gods) - drive ourselves 
2:00 - 3:30 - Return to suite .. Misc dress shots, family shots, craps table shot if there is time
3:15/3:30 - Coordinator arrives
3:30 - 4:00 - Seat people
4:00 - 4:30 - Ceremony
4:30 - 5:15 - Group shot
5:30 - Limo arrives/caterer starts setting up
5:30 - Cocktail hour starts w/ passed apps
5:30 - 6:30/7 - Night shots at Paris & Bellagio (no interior shots)
6:30 - Main food set up
6:30-7:00 - arrive back at suite and eat
7:30 - 8:00 - pack up food and set up cake/photographer leaves
8:15 - Coordinator leaves 

Re: Photo Tour Suggestions/Timeline

• You've already heard my feedback. :)

Another thought: Are there any major events / anything occurring at the MGM Arena that night? That could definitely lead to delays.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards