Wisconsin

Green Bay Rustic Venue Hunt HELP!

My fiancé have been looking for a rustic style venue to have our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception that is no more than 20 minutes from the Green Bay area. Looking for as many suggestions as we can get, as we are planning our special day all the way from Florida. I am flying home this weekend to look at possible venues. September 24, 2016 is our current date and are hoping we can find a venue that is available that date before they are all booked up.
Please leave any suggestions.

Re: Green Bay Rustic Venue Hunt HELP!

• Check out a La Grange Ledgestone Barn. It is located in Green Bay! My fiance and I wanted to book there, but it was too far for our family. It's really nice! :-)
  • What about the Brown County Fairgrounds? 

I say this in jest, but it's "rustic" by NFL standards - but Lambeau Field and Atrium!

Heritage Hill..  National Railroad Museum...  A lot really depends on what your definition of "rustic" is and options should it rain for an outdoor ceremony...

• Be careful if you look at La Grange-- it's a very pretty site, but the owner has been playing fast and loose with zoning codes for years and it's finally bit him in the ass.

There is a place out in Suamico called Birch Haven that is super pretty! It's run by the event planner at Sash and Bow.

Also check out Olde 41, the BQ hall in Vandervest Harley Davidson. It's SO, SO stunning! Outside of my budget, or I'd totally be having my wedding there. 
    Amor vincet omnia.... par liones.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• check out VanderVest Harley Davidson in Green Bay. They have 2 halls that are absolutely beautiful and the food is catered by The Marq.
  • The GB Botanical Gardens are very nice, and you could do an outdoor reception and add personal touches to make it "rustic". Or there are quite a few places in Door County that would be perfect if you were up for a few minutes (45) more north of GB. 

~ Morgan
    www.JMannPhoto.com

• Where did you end up going? I'm interested in the Olde 41 but haven't seen many reviews. Has anyone worked with them?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards