South Carolina-Charleston
Options

Chucktown Knotties...need DJ reviews!

Hi ladies!

I'm trying to narrow down DJ options for our wedding. Our favorites are EPIC (top of our price range, but recommended by our planner and seem very professional) and Jay Maxwell Music by Request (almost half our budget, which would allow us to put a good amount of money elsewhere, but FI and I weren't impressed with his advertising/website). 

Anyone use Jay before? We'd go with the signature package and try to get Jay himself, although I've heard DJ Rhett is fantastic as well!

Re: Chucktown Knotties...need DJ reviews!

• Options
    We hired Jay through the Signature Package for our wedding reception 2 weeks ago, and he was amazing! He and his wife are always very quick to respond to emails, and they made sure they had all the details together that they needed for the reception.  He took the time to become familiar with new artists that we suggested so that our wedding reception would be more personalized and edited one of our parent dance songs for us. All of the important songs and the announcements were perfect, so I would definitely recommend him!
  • Options
    Has anyone heard of finger snappin entertainment with Burt Lawson? 
  • Options
    EPIC is by far the best DJ service around. Well worth your money.
  • Options
    Craig and I used Pinnacle.  Looked at a couple of others, but the way they respond and help you sealed the deal for us.  I reviewed them too. Stuart is phenomenal and everything was perfect.  Highly worth a look!
  • Options
    The epic guys broke up. One of them has an entirely new company and name.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards