Chit Chat
Options

pranking my hubby with a fake ultrasound

2»

Re: pranking my hubby with a fake ultrasound

• Options
    What the fuck? 

What are you gonna do for your next prank? Tell your loved ones you have cancer and then go "teehee just kidding! LOL cancer is hilarious!" 

Some things should just never be the subject of "pranks" and pregnancy is one of them. It's gross, it's cruel, and if you think putting your husband through the anguish of thinking you're really expecting and then finding out it's just a "joke" is funny then I'm sorry he has to be married to you. 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry, @AprilH81.
  • Options
    I would never wish infertility on anyone, but this OP is coming pretty damned close. 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry @AprilH81 ...

As someone struggling with infertility, I can say OP is not only being insensitive, but also tactless and cruel. Grow up and GTFO.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ttcstacey said:
    A couple of weeks ago, I saw a news on my FB page about a teenage girl who fooled her bf that she's carrying twins using the fake pregnancy gag gifts on "FakeaBaby". I know it's cruel, but my hubby and I are still TTC but now I want to pull off a fake ultrasound prank to him. Want to see what his reaction may be when he finds out and when I disclose to him that everything's a joke. Wanna see his reaction and perhaps capture it on cam! Any suggestions to make it more hilarious and fun is appreciated. 

I've been off TK for awhile due to travel but WTAF?!  OP, I have a GREAT suggestion for making this better!  Don't fucking do it.  
  • Options

Completely insensitive especially to many who struggle with IF or just want to have a baby. It's probably the worst joke ever. Perhaps I'm a bit sensitive myself, since I just lost my daughter and pregnancy at 21 weeks.

I'm so sorry @aprilh81 for your loss.

Anniversary

• Options
    Peaseblossom55- I am so sorry for your loss. Will be thinking about you and your family.

It never ceases to amaze me how people continue to think pregnancy jokes are amusing. Horrible.
  • Options
    OP hasn't been active since she started this thread. I'd like to think she realizes that her funny idea was hurtful.

• Options
    OP hasn't been active since she started this thread. I'd like to think she realizes that her funny idea was hurtful.
    Either that or she can't get internet under the bridge, where she lives.  

IDK, do you think a troll would have given up so easily? I'm afraid she is real.

• Options
    @Peaseblossom55 - So sorry for your loss. :(
  • Options
    JoanE2012 said:
    @Peaseblossom55 - So sorry for your loss. :(

Thank you!

Anniversary

• Options
    @Peaseblossom55 I am so sorry. I cannot begin to imagine what you are feeling. Hugs!!!
  • Options
    Jen4948Jen4948 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited September 2015

Completely insensitive especially to many who struggle with IF or just want to have a baby. It's probably the worst joke ever. Perhaps I'm a bit sensitive myself, since I just lost my daughter and pregnancy at 21 weeks.

I'm so sorry @aprilh81 for your loss.

@Peaseblossom55 I am so sorry for your loss. :( Hugs and prayers for you.
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm sure you'll still think it's hilarious when you actually do get pregnant and he doesn't believe you when you try to tell him, or years go by and you can't get pregnant at all. Yep, super funny.

I am looking forward to seeing the look on H's face when I eventually get to tell him I'm pregnant, but I'll actually be, you know, pregnant.
  • Options
    This is just...

Wow.

I have been blessed with two beautiful children, both happy surprises. I've never "tried" for kids, and it makes me so sad to see people go through such pain and desperation to have their own.

OP, I know you're gone. I know you're probably not real, and most likely just trying to drum up hits for you're own deeply insensitive, cruel website.

I'm ashamed both of you, and for you.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Yeah, heard about FakeABaby. This is a popular site for pranking stuff and the like. I don't think that I have the guts to do that, if I'm in your situation, but whatever floats your boat! But I sure love their huge silicone boobies! Imma get one for sure for my wedding day, LOL! Well I need a pair of it anyway. #smallboobsproblems Back to the topic, it's up to you, but be mindful of the consequences though.
  • Options
    Ugh. Zombie. @KnotHolly , @KnotRiley ... can you close?
  • Options
    Closing now- thanks @holyguacamole79 !
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards