Pennsylvania-Central

Where did you find your delicious, not expensive, cake? (Lancaster area)

The fiance and I are starting to shop for a baker for our wedding in June 2016, and it's shocking how much these early quotes are. Our Lancaster venue (The Eden Resort) doesn't include cake, and we can bring in cake from anywhere. We live in western Chester County and are open to suggestions. 

Right now our guest list is ~150, we want a round multi-tier, buttercream cake, and I know you savvy brides have some suggestions for delicious cake that didn't cost more than $5.75/slice!

Re: Where did you find your delicious, not expensive, cake? (Lancaster area)

• Check out Oregon Dairy. I got my engagement cake there & plenty cakes before. They do a wonderful job & are fairly priced. Plus, everyone always raved about the cake!
  • Second Oregon Dairy.  Amazing cakes!!  Also check out SweeTreats.. she travels and does a great job or Crumbcoat Bakery who also travels and is french trained but not uber expensive
  • Thanks, ladies! We ended up going with a place closer to us in Chester County that we love and just hoping that the cake makes the drive safely (Bakers of Buffington - I have dreams about their chocolate chip cake). 

We've joked about keeping up appearances and sampling cakes forever since it's been FH's favorite part of wedding planning! ;-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards