Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Taravella Manor

Is anyone getting married/was anyone married at or have you been to a wedding at Taravella Manor in Marerro?  I just heard about this venue last night. How did you like it? Was it pretty?

Re: Taravella Manor

• Options
    It's in the middle on an industrial park on the Westbank, there is a reason it's cheap.
  • Options
    We just went to visit the venue today. We absolutely love it, especially the fact that it's so much more bang for our buck than we're going to get anywhere else! We bookedit for April. And I don't think the price has anything to do with it being in the middle of an industrial park. Other places are in the middle of industrial parks (especially places in Harahan) and are so much more expensive.
  • Options
    We were going to book our wedding there. The Kyles are very nice and easy to work with. They just added more items to their menu as well. The reason we didnt choose this location is because we have no family that lives on the Westbank and we didnt want to drive to Marrero. But it is a very pretty place. Once you get inside you don't even remember the industrial park area at all...Good luck and Happy Planning!
  • Options
    I just had my wedding there on 12/8. I can't say enough great things about it. The staff is very friendly you feel like family! The place was beautiful, food was awesome, music was amazing! I would definetly recommend. And I agree once you walk in you totally forget about the road it is on! Happy Wedding planning.

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_taravella-manor?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:84Discussion:06a3025d-6bf4-4feb-b5b7-ea80c4152232Post:ac3f5edd-a304-4c41-aecf-df18d41bbba3">Re: Taravella Manor</a>:
    [QUOTE]We were going to book our wedding there. The Kyles are very nice and easy to work with. They just added more items to their menu as well. The reason we didnt choose this location is because we have no family that lives on the Westbank and we didnt want to drive to Marrero. But it is a very pretty place. Once you get inside you don't even remember the industrial park area at all...Good luck and Happy Planning!
    Posted by CaseynMike[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Hope you enjoy!!! We loved it!

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_taravella-manor?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:84Discussion:06a3025d-6bf4-4feb-b5b7-ea80c4152232Post:311d4d3b-27c0-4a45-a7ce-60fc9e3b7813">Re: Taravella Manor</a>:
    [QUOTE]We just went to visit the venue today. We absolutely love it, especially the fact that it's so much more bang for our buck than we're going to get anywhere else! We bookedit for April. And I don't think the price has anything to do with it being in the middle of an industrial park. Other places are in the middle of industrial parks (especially places in Harahan) and are so much more expensive.
    Posted by mdupon70997[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards