New Jersey
Options

Review of Davids Country Inn

Please go there and have a look it was wonderful. The mansion is elegant, you have the whole building to your self. The service was outstanding, I had a perfect day. It was worth the price. my guests enjoyed the food and the service.  

Re: Review of Davids Country Inn

• Options
    Rainbow,

You may be happy then to see that David's made it on this Top 10 list!
    http://www.schroderphotography.com/html/archives/2084
  • Options
    I am seriously considering this location for my wedding, the only issue for me is the transportation. I like David's but my family thinks I should pick another nice hotel venue option. Most guests are an hour+ from David's so immediate family/bridal party will definitely stay at hotels. How was the shuttle service (if you did it)? Did this add any extra stress to your day or was it really convenient??
  • Options
    I contacted them, but they are booked on my date :(

• Options
    We are getting married there on September 4 2016 and actually have already set up a room block with the courtyard Marriott in Mt.Arlington. Its about 15-20 min from David's which isn't too bad and we were able to set up a transportation package right with the hotel that gave shuttle built in. Both the hotel and venue have been unbelievable so far and really accommodating.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards