Destination Weddings Discussions

No dancing at reception

13»

Re: No dancing at reception

• It's one thing to disagree with someone, and another to just follow them around and apropos of nothing poke at them. I just think it's weird.
  • This is the equivalent of "I feel sorry for your husband", right? If so, I just need CW to say "drink the knottie koolaid" I'll have a bingo!! :smirk: News flash, nobody needs you to save us from CMGr, especially not her husband. As not cute as you think her husband jokes are, yours are even less so.
    Lulz. As if I'm trying to save you all from her. That's hilarious. Ok TK-bots. Back to work!
    Are you drunk? Honestly this is absurd. We all disagree with each other frequently. The idea that TK possesses the technical skill to create such varied bots is just silliness. You go out of your way to post nasty off topic comments to CMGr. Which, whatevs, but don't then pretend you're not doing it.
    It would also show foresight TK frankly does not possess, given that several mods have been around 10+ years.
  • This is the equivalent of "I feel sorry for your husband", right? If so, I just need CW to say "drink the knottie koolaid" I'll have a bingo!! :smirk: News flash, nobody needs you to save us from CMGr, especially not her husband. As not cute as you think her husband jokes are, yours are even less so.
    Lulz. As if I'm trying to save you all from her. That's hilarious. Ok TK-bots. Back to work!
    Are you drunk? Honestly this is absurd. We all disagree with each other frequently. The idea that TK possesses the technical skill to create such varied bots is just silliness. You go out of your way to post nasty off topic comments to CMGr. Which, whatevs, but don't then pretend you're not doing it.
    Uh, that was a joke. I don't think TK-bots actually exist. Holy jeez. You guys need to calm down. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards