Options

Wording on Invitation

2»

Re: Wording on Invitation

• Options
    Jen4948 said:
    Jen4948 said:
    MobKaz said:
    Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, @Jen4948. I swear you argue just for the sake of argument, and always must have the last word in everything. I have seen many programs that begin with titles. No need to respond; I will be happy to assume you had the last word here.
    Some do, some don't.  It's not a requirement.  @CMGragain seems to think it is.
    I do not see where @CMGragain said titles are a requirement.  She did say, "Is there some reason you are not using titles on your program.  Weddings are important occasions, and it seems a bit odd, at least to me, that you aren't using proper titles.  Of course, I am the traditional lady on TK."

CMG also said they were NOT required, but that programs she had personal experience with did include titles.  CMG also qualified her POV by stating that she does tend to lean to the traditional side.  CMG never said it was necessary to be ultra conservative on a program, nor did she claim to be an expert on all things religious.

Would you like to discuss misinterpretation?

ETA:  I cry "uncle" on the last word, for the love of all things holy.  Uncle.
    Then why do you keep trying to get in the last word here? If it's not required to use titles on programs, then the PP who asked about how to word the programs doesn't owe any explanations for why she is or isn't using them.
  • Options
    If only I had the authority to close this thread here.

<3<3 MobKaz <3<3

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards