Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Wedding Party Introduction Song

I need help picking an intro song. Id like it to be something fun and upbeat, but not overly party music type. Our first dance song is "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" by Frankie Valli. I'd like the wedding party intro song to lead into this song, not just be a complete change of pace. Any Ideas?

Re: Wedding Party Introduction Song

• Maybe one of Michael Bulbe's more upbeat songs? I'm thinking "Moondance," "For Once In My Life," or "Come Fly With Me" - something like that, with those older lounge/swing elements but with a lot of life to it.
  • edited October 2015
    jmosceola said:
    I need help picking an intro song. Id like it to be something fun and upbeat, but not overly party music type. Our first dance song is "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" by Frankie Valli. I'd like the wedding party intro song to lead into this song, not just be a complete change of pace. Any Ideas?
    We have the same first dance song!  Aww <3.

We have 3 people on each side so we're probably only going to do one song and as of right now it's Love on Top by Beyonce.  

How good is your DJ?  Could you be introduced into the Fugees version of the song and have it mixed into the original?

ETF spelling
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards