Connecticut

Ocean House

edited August 2015 in Connecticut
I know it is in RI but does anyone know their approximate pricing? My daughter went there last weekend and was very impressed. I can only imagine and I'm not ready to contact anyone there and waste their time. More like what I need to start putting away money-wise.

Re: Ocean House

• From the little information I could find online it looks like $250-$300 pp...I had to dig to find that though so I'm not 100% positive...all the wedding sites have it listed as $$$$ so that's probably pretty close to the correct price...hope that helps a little!
  • Elexismc said:
    From the little information I could find online it looks like $250-$300 pp...I had to dig to find that though so I'm not 100% positive...all the wedding sites have it listed as $$$$ so that's probably pretty close to the correct price...hope that helps a little!
    This is correct.  $250 - $300 per person.
  • Thanks! One of the other problems is the $700+ priced rooms for guests. I just spoke with a bride who switched her wedding a few years ago because of that issue. They could afford the event but not all their guests could.
  • Oh wow that's super pricey! My future in-laws are going to a wedding in Rhode Island and have to pay like $300 (with a two night minimum stay!)for the night. I found that to be expensive let alone $700 per night eek!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards