New Jersey

Perona Farma, Andover Nj pricing

Hey! Does anyone know about how much the Barn is, per person at Perona Farms? Ballpark? I see there is already a thread but it is from a few years ago. Thanks!

Re: Perona Farma, Andover Nj pricing

• Have you tried calling them?  When I called them a few years ago, they gave me pricing over the phone.
  • They told me via email that the price range was 95-160 pp and I know the barn is the most expensive of their ballrooms, so probably up in that range, depending on minimum, day, time, and season. We looked but were interested in the smaller ballroom, which, for a Saturday afternoon in October, was 90 pp + 27% in fees. 
  • We looked at Perona Farms at the Barn - for a Friday or Sat evening wedding (we were looking for 2016 in April or May, which there weren't a lot of dates left...) we were quoted between 120-140 a person (before taxes and gratuities!).  

Also something to note - on Saturdays the events must end by 10pm. 
    They were pretty responsive via email with a price range (they said 90-160pp) but didn't give us the actual package with specific pricing information until we met with them and toured the facility.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards