Nevada-Las Vegas

Palms Wedding - Any experiences?

We have recently started talking to The Palms and are seriously considering it but I haven't been able to see many reviews out there. Has anyone had a ceremony and/or reception on property? We are looking into one of the patios for the ceremony and an in-suite reception after. Any Palms brides around?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Palms Wedding - Any experiences?

• I haven't seen reviews of anyone doing that on here, however, a reasonable number have gotten married in their fantasy suites, particularly the one with the bowling alley which makes for a fun reception.  Have seen several at Ghost Bar too on the outside balcony 50 stories up.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• We went to ghostbar for our after-wedding-meal-party..the view of the strip is amazing. We had organised tables and bottle service and found ghostbar easy to deal with, quick to answer emails etc and even though we didn't turn up until midnight we got our tables no problem and the service was efficient. good luck with planning
  • Thanks @vegasgroom and @CCvegasbride I'm glad ghostbar went well for you! Ghostbar will be operating since our wedding is in November so we are looking into moon bar which also looks gorgeous! We are also looking at the real world suite for a reception. I'll post reviews after my scouting trip since there aren't many!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The view for Ghostbar is the same as Voodoo at the Rio, but with significantly better service and less sketchy bartenders. TOTALLY spectacular. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards