Knottie Tech Help
Options

Wedding Website Name Changed

I set-up our wedding website in May. We sent out 200 save the dates at the beginning of October with the website name that was originally listed. Before ordering save the dates I checked the website multiple multiple times to make sure it was correct. I even checked it early last week and it was working. I started getting phone calls from guests saying the site listed was not working, so I typed it in to find it wasn't. I searched our names and found our website name was changed and the month and year was added on between early last week and today. Is there anyway the knot can change this back?! We have 360 people trying to find the original website!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: Wedding Website Name Changed

• Options
    Hi there,

Thanks for writing in. I'm so sorry you're having this issue. 

I just tried entering your wedding website address without the month/year at the end, and it automatically redirects to your wedding website (and automatically adds the month/year at the end of the link). Can you please let me know what shows up for you when you enter your wedding website address without the month/year? 

Thank you! 
  • Options
    Hey!

I ended up finding where to change the URL back to the original. Thank you though!! Still not sure why it got changed.. but disaster (partially) averted!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Options
    Glad to hear it, @dreamsinpink! Let me know if I can help with anything else :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards