Wedding Woes

Things

1. I had a shitty dentist appt yesterday.  For a few reasons, it had been over a year since I'd seen a dentist.  I guess (yay genetics) I have plaque build-up issues (so does my mom and sister), so they had to basically hack and poke my damn gums for 2 hours.  My mouth still hurts today. I will be taking their suggestions to reduce the chances of build up.  

1a. My new dentist is hoooooootttttt

1b. I told DH we missed the boat on not going to dental school.  

2.  DH is taking both kids OOT Saturday night.   I'm looking forward to it, but at the same time, all my friends are adults with responsibilities (i.e. kids) and can't get away to go out.  SO it may be me drinking an entire bottle of wine alone, catching up on Hulu, and going to bed early.  Woo. 

3. We have gotten so much cleaned out and organized being home.  It's so great to have functional, usable storage space. 

3b. However, being home all week with the kids has DH and I looking forward to going back to work.  We're not SAHP material.  LOL

4. My 15 year work anniversary gift is a site where I can pick out gift cards.  I'm trying to find what do buy from where before I purchase gift cards.  I hate gift cards.  I'd rather just pick something from a catalog. 

Re: Things

• Re 2: That sounds divine. Clean the house, push them out the door, then enjoy a clean house while you are drunk.
  • re 4 - i have the same issue since they took amazon off our g/c list. i have $150 in little bonus awards banked because i don't want anything from the catalogue. 
  • 1. I had a shitty dentist appt yesterday.  For a few reasons, it had been over a year since I'd seen a dentist.  I guess (yay genetics) I have plaque build-up issues (so does my mom and sister), so they had to basically hack and poke my damn gums for 2 hours.  My mouth still hurts today. I will be taking their suggestions to reduce the chances of build up.  

1a. My new dentist is hoooooootttttt

1b. I told DH we missed the boat on not going to dental school.  

2.  DH is taking both kids OOT Saturday night.   I'm looking forward to it, but at the same time, all my friends are adults with responsibilities (i.e. kids) and can't get away to go out.  SO it may be me drinking an entire bottle of wine alone, catching up on Hulu, and going to bed early.  Woo. 

3. We have gotten so much cleaned out and organized being home.  It's so great to have functional, usable storage space. 

3b. However, being home all week with the kids has DH and I looking forward to going back to work.  We're not SAHP material.  LOL

4. My 15 year work anniversary gift is a site where I can pick out gift cards.  I'm trying to find what do buy from where before I purchase gift cards.  I hate gift cards.  I'd rather just pick something from a catalog. 
    I may or may not have picked one of my doctors after seeing his picture in a "Best of NJ Doctors" magazine.  He's ridiculously good looking.  NO shame :)
  • Clean house + wine sounds divine.

I miss my mom.  We usually talk every couple of days.  They've been gone since the 7th and don't get back until this Saturday.

On that note my aunt texted today to ask when they get home and for my cousin Dan's phone number.  I hope nothing happened.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards