Getting in Shape

Tuesday WW Accountability

Morning!

B: fiber plus antioxidants berry yogurt crunch cereal (3); skim milk (1)
L: HG BBQ chicken slaw (3); string cheese (2); ww yogurt (1)
S: fiber one bar (2)
D: TBD
S: TBD

Total: 12
Target: 26
Free Image Hosting by FreeImageHosting.net Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Tuesday WW Accountability

• Morning! Feel better, Kim!

B: applesauce (1), sandwich thin (1), egg (2), lf cheddar cheese (1), 3 slices canadian bacon (1), 1/2 grapefruit (1) 
    S: lean turkey breast (.5), pear (1)
    L: leftover Tortilla Free Burrito (2), salsa (0), lf cheese (1), 1 c grapes (1)
    S: HG Caramel Apple Frappe (4)
    D: 8 shrimp on skewers (1.5), asparagus (0), 3 c steamed spinach (0), Baked Apple Treat (2)

E: P90X Plyometrics, walking (40 min)

Total: 20
    Target: 26
  • Good morning! I hope you feel better, Graceful!

B - coffee (0), string cheese (1), lite eng. muffin (2)
    S - garden veggie soup (0)
    L - Lean Cuisine chicken penne (6), WW chocolate pretzel (1)
    S - baked scoops w/ salsa (2), ff popcorn (1)
    D - Greek pita burger w/ Tzatziki sauce from Cooking Light (6), ice cream sandwich (2)

E - Walk dogs two miles!

Total - 21
    Target - 24
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Feel better gracefull!

B: coffee with soymilk and vanilla (2.5)
    Homemade Egg McMuffin - High fiber english muffin (1.5) 1 slice turkey bacon (1) 1/4c egg beaters (1) chedder cheese (1)

L: Out with my mom. Salad with dressing on the side?? (5)

D: white bean, pepper, onion, chix quesdilla on high fiber tortilla (7)

Total: 23.5
    Target:25
  • Good morning, ladies! Feel better Graceful!

I just wanted to pop on today to say hello.  I can't really do my accountability this week becuase I'm finished work today at lunch and from here on out, I'll sort of be eating on the fly.  I did want to thank all of you for your support and encouragement in the past months as I prepared for my big day.  I'm thrilled to say that I'm at my goal weight for my wedding!  I feel great and am confident and ready for that strapless dress.  Besides a number goal, my real goal was to get to my wedding day and not think "I could have done better, I could have worked harder....."  And I accomplished that goal!  I am proud of the time and effort I put into my nutrition and exercise and I definitely see a difference in the mirror and in my clothes.   Thank you all very much!  I'll be sure to come back with pictures when I can!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_tuesday-ww-accountability-58?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:238Discussion:2ca51e8a-60f2-4a9d-b25d-0ff00fbc7d16Post:b196787d-8180-446c-a145-aca593f91e7b">Re: Tuesday WW Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good morning, ladies! Feel better Graceful! I just wanted to pop on today to say hello.  I can't really do my accountability this week becuase I'm finished work today at lunch and from here on out, I'll sort of be eating on the fly.  I did want to thank all of you for your support and encouragement in the past months as I prepared for my big day.  I'm thrilled to say that I'm at my goal weight for my wedding!  I feel great and am confident and ready for that strapless dress.  Besides a number goal, my real goal was to get to my wedding day and not think "I could have done better, I could have worked harder....."  And I accomplished that goal!  I am proud of the time and effort I put into my nutrition and exercise and I definitely see a difference in the mirror and in my clothes.   Thank you all very much!  I'll be sure to come back with pictures when I can!
    Posted by caraellen23[/QUOTE]

YAY! 4 days! Hope your wedding is amazing :)

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_tuesday-ww-accountability-58?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:2ca51e8a-60f2-4a9d-b25d-0ff00fbc7d16Post:abd0de34-6642-48ff-86a1-851d83c795a2">Re: Tuesday WW Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]thanks ladies. favorite--whats the tortilla free burrito?
    Posted by GracefulMeadow86[/QUOTE]

It's a Biggest Loser recipe from "6 weeks to a healthier you". It's pretty good. Ground turkey, spinach, onion, bell pepper, black or kidney beans, and some spices. I add salsa though because it's not very flavorful by itself. I can post the recipe later when I get home. It's REALLY filling due to all the protein, and it's a 1-cup serving for 2 points!
  • Kim-Feel Better!
    Cara-Congrats! Have a great time!

Last night I had margaritas with a friend then another friend invited me over for pizza (and wine and cupcakes) for the game.  It was really great to get out and see people with DH being gone, but not so good for the scale.  But today is another day!

S: coconut water (1)
    B: over night oats-milke (1), oats (3), yogurt (1), craisins (1)
    S: veggies with dip (1)
    L: salad with goat cheese (2) craisins (1) and lf dressing (1)
    D: tomato soup (5)

Total: 19
    Target:21

E: elliptical/bike during biggest loser
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_tuesday-ww-accountability-58?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:238Discussion:2ca51e8a-60f2-4a9d-b25d-0ff00fbc7d16Post:4e302fc2-4fee-45d6-82b5-5d7dc5dde81c">Re: Tuesday WW Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tuesday WW Accountability : It's a Biggest Loser recipe from "6 weeks to a healthier you". It's pretty good. Ground turkey, spinach, onion, bell pepper, black or kidney beans, and some spices. I add salsa though because it's not very flavorful by itself. I can post the recipe later when I get home. It's REALLY filling due to all the protein, and it's a 1-cup serving for 2 points!
    Posted by FavoriteOne[/QUOTE]

it sound delicious. i would love the recipe. and holy smokes only 2 pts per cup...yay!

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards