Not Engaged Yet

Update on life

2»

Re: Update on life

• Guys, Xbox and stripper poles are totes more important than mental health, GAWD.

I was going to come up with a clever response to this but I failed because I'm too busy chatting with my interweb franz. It's all their fault!

• labro said:

Guys, Xbox and stripper poles are totes more important than mental health, GAWD.

I was going to come up with a clever response to this but I failed because I'm too busy chatting with my interweb franz. It's all their fault!
    EXCUSE ME. I'm over here on the G ALL BY MYSELF because you & @swazzle apparently HATE ME.

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• imageimage
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• I currently only have a few minutes so I'm going to post pictures of my kitties for @GoldenPenguin and then later fully reply to everything. The bigger cat is Loki and the smaller one is Freya.
    Formerly known as bubbles053009

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards