New Jersey

Where to take pictures??

edited October 2015 in New Jersey
Hello - My Ceremony is in Brooklyn & reception in NJ at Seasons Catering - any suggestions of where I can take pictures?

Re: Where to take pictures??

• I'm sure there are plenty of places near your ceremony in Brooklyn to take photos.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • JoanE2012JoanE2012 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited October 2015
    Hello - My Ceremony is in Brooklyn & reception in NJ at Seasons Catering - any suggestions of where I can take pictures? I have about 2 hours in between & i need to account for 1 hour travel time from the church to the hall. 

ETA ------------BOXES----------------

Ugghhh, that's a long travel time between ceremony and reception!  Your poor guests.  You mention 2 hours between, but I'm hoping that's for you and that your guests go right to a cocktail hour when they arrive.  That said, I would find a picture taking place near the reception venue so you're close by when you're done.

• @JoanE2012 I wasn't even going to get into the distance issue.  But it was my first thought.

I don't know the area around Season's too well so I won't be of much help.  There are plenty of Season's brides on the boards so hopefully they will see this and chime in.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • thanks for your input & not answering my question :) 

For your information from the church to the reception its about 50 mins - It actually works nicely for my out of town guest. 
  • thanks for your input & not answering my question :) 

For your information from the church to the reception its about 50 mins - It actually works nicely for my out of town guest. 
    Holy shit, that is a long drive. Jesus. I live in NY not far from Seasons. I don't know where in Brooklyn your ceremony is, but it's going to take people at least an hour to get there. What about traffic?? This is a terribly rude thing to do to your guests. Also, there's a two hour gap??? So your guests have to drive to Brooklyn, then drive to Jersey and wait for an hour for the cocktail hour???? This is bad. 

What kind of pictures do you want? You could find a spot off the Hudson River. Which way are you driving into Jersey? I could try to help you find something along your way. 
  • What month are you getting married? I am a Seasons bride as well but my wedding is February so rules out a lot of places for pictures. We are possibly going to do some at Lambert Castle in Paterson dependent on weather and then at Seasons itself.
  • I would just take them at Seasons.  They do family pictures at the church usually so don't forget all that time.   If you hit traffic and head to a park somewhere, you will run out of time.
  • September 2016 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards