Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Makeup artist suggestions...

jFearon3jFearon3 member
First Anniversary First Comment
edited April 2015 in Massachusetts-Boston
I'm getting married in June and have been looking all over, along with my sister, for a makeup artist. So many people are booked, obviously, because the wedding isn't that far away. We're also running into the problem of places requiring a minimum of five people to have their makeup done, but my wedding party is smaller than that. Does anyone know of any places in the Boston area that may still have availability? Or any helpful suggestions for if I can't find a makeup artist?

Re: Makeup artist suggestions...

• Options
    phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    I don't know who you've already contacted, but Liz Fuller out of Hingham is great. She didn't have any sort of minimum in terms of the number of people, and she did an incredible job (and is just awesome in general).
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    Try Sarra in S.  Boston. All of the girls there are great.
  • Options
    I highly recommend Tryst Studio in Hingham! Kelly, the owner, is super nice & easy to work with! And they will come to you - which really made getting ready the morning of my wedding hassle-free. Jared did an amazing job with our makeup.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Have you checked out Get Glam by Dawna (Dawna Kraft)?

ETA: there's local Wedding "Yard Sale" groups on facebook where you can get in touch with vendors and reviews and such. May help you find some people.
  • Options
    There are some posts online showing that Alicia Ippoliti and Kerri Herlihy don't use contracts. I would try to find one that has everything in order.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards