Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

October brides!

2»

Re: October brides!

• Options

It’s now less than 3 weeks until I arrive in Vegas and I’m beginning to freak out! Just feel like there’s still so much we need to do before we leave the UK!! How are all you other brides doing?

Is anyone else having trouble trying to book transport?? All the limo companies we’ve contacted have been AWFUL at communication! So hard to pick which one we want to take a chance on.

• Options
    We still haven't booked transportation, we're going with Earth Limo' s we just can't decide what to get. One month for us! I feel mostly ready!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Haven't a right lot to do here, fortunately it's a low key event. We leave home on Tuesday to stay at an airport hotel before the flight Wednesday morning. Not getting married for another month though as we're travelling round first. Seemed like a good idea at the time but does mean that if I've forgotten something, well I'll have forgotten it and will have to make the best of it. As long as I have the paperwork & the bloke, am sure I'll manage
  • Options
    Cannot believe how fast the time is going! I need to do the pre wedding licence register, also knotties do you know how long it will take for the wedding certificate to come through to the UK?
  • Options

Cannot believe how fast the time is going! I need to do the pre wedding licence register, also knotties do you know how long it will take for the wedding certificate to come through to the UK?

Guess you know the answer by now ... Ours arrived today, two weeks to the day and ten days after I applied online.
  • Options
    That's two weeks to the day since our wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards