Arizona-Tucson

Location for Engagement Pics

Hi girls!

Do you have any suggestions for engagement picture locations? We did some out at Gates Pass for our save the dates but need to do our official engagement shoot in the next couple of weeks.

Unfortunately we dont live anywhere near a beach which I think would be ideal for romantic pictures so if you have any alternative suggestions, like a nearby lake or something like that, let me know!

Thanks!

Re: Location for Engagement Pics

• Austen2010Austen2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had a hard time choosing for our e-pics and chose the U of A because that was where we met. It really helped us to feel comfortable in front of the camera and able to have fun. Are there any places that have greater significance for you in Tucson?

Some other locations I have seen are:
    Downtown, Club Congress area and those neighborhoods (they have different art structures all around)
    Loews Ventana Canyon
    Sabino Canyon
    Some of the downtown shopping centers

• edited December 2011
    Aqua Caliente Park is really pretty
    Mt. Lemmon - has tons of spots
    Lisa and Jared 10.3.10
    Planning Bio(clicky) Updated 10/1/10
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Favorite Wedding Picture
  • luckyinloveazluckyinloveaz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Were barely gonna take ours next weekend, Im doing Reid Park and Mt Lemmon.
    Reid park for the pretty rock water stream/waterfall they have and Mt Lemmon because thats where we went on our 1st date to see the city lights at night!

• goonie01goonie01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Trail Dust Town on Tanque Verde is really neat, and offers lots of fun, varied settings in one place. I had my Engagement shoot done there, and I get compliments all the time. Like it seems you are, I am a big fan of more natural settings, but my photographer suggested this site and it was lots of fun. The link to my shoot is here: http://www.butterfieldphotos.com/Andy_Maria

Good luck!

• edited December 2011
    I agree with Trail Dust Town and UofA.  The botanical gardens are also a great place as well as Tanque Verde Ranch.
  • asem_22asem_22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE the pictures at Trail Dust Town, I will definitely suggest all of these places to our photographer and see which one works best! Thanks for all your suggestions!
  • edited December 2011
    We went to Agua Caliente Park. They have a lake there too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket
  • Kimburrr Kimburrr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One of my coworkers had their pictures done in Mt Lemmon and they had beutiful sunset pictures!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards