Registry and Gift Forum
Options

KOHL'S REGISTRY IS THE WORST

I cannot sign onto my kohl's registry anywhere except my phone. I'm not particularly tech-savvy but I do know that I have both the up-to-date Internet Explorer & the up-to-date Chrome and it's not working on either of them. There's not even a place to search for my registry when I go to the Kohl's website to look for it. I am so fed up with it, I am cancelling this registry & switching to Macy's!

Kohls - not being able to access a registry is not a good business model.

Re: KOHL'S REGISTRY IS THE WORST

• Options
    ashtsbashtsb member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Love Its
    I sign in all the time and mess with my registry. It should be right next to the search bar.
  • Options
    I agree, but for different reasons. They stuck a second mailing label (to someone else) on top of mine on my brother's KA mixer and then told me they shipped and it was my problem. It took Fed Ex calling them and 3 weeks to get it sorted out, then they wouldn't ship a new one, they refunded the price and of course I had a coupon, so it wasn't the same price. Then they sent me 3 canned email responses apologizing for nothing related to my actual problem. I will never buy from her registry again.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    I came onto the knot today specifically to post a warning to all brides who might be looking at these boards to NOT register at Kohl's.  Since this recent post already exists I will just add on.  I registered there for my wedding which was almost a year ago (10/24/14) and according to their ads and their website, you are supposed to receive rewards based on the purchases from your registry, with a max reward payout of $200.  According to the fine print on the website, you are supposed to get this about 60 days after the event. Well, it's been 9 months and counting and I still haven't received anything. I've inquired 3 times through various methods -- phone, email, social media, all to no avail. They either tell me that they've notified that department and I should receive it soon, or worse, they have no idea what I am talking about and cannot help me at all, which is what happened today.  So, do not register there if you are thinking you'll get some big rewards coupon, it's a lie.
  • Options
    @beckya1983 The same thing happened to me! I called, they put in the request to send it and said it would take X long. I called after X long and they said they saw the request and I should have gotten it but would send again and it would take Y long.

I called after Y long and they said it had been too long and they couldn't send the credit to me anymore because too long after the wedding had passed. Eventually they said they would credit an online order for the amount that I was going to receive, but I had to place the order first. I had to email someone the order number and then they would go in and credit our account for the amount we should have gotten for the registry. It was a mess and soooooo frustrating. They did credit our order, but I would never tell someone to use their registry.
  • Options
    I know I know... its awful to post on old boards.... I have another reason that Kohl's registries are the worst. I registered with Kohls about 6 months ago and have always been able to find my registry. About a week ago, my cousin called to let me know that she couldn't find my registry. Somehow, our last names had gotten erased from the registry. This has happened multiple times since then. I have called, emailed and gone into Kohls to complain and see what can be done. Their best answer is that I set the registry up wrong and I should make a new one. I made a new one at the kiosk with the customer service rep. Still does the same thing. Now my only solution is to go into the portal and check every day to make sure our full names are in there. It's super annoying!
  • Options
    oliviabee22oliviabee22 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited October 2015
    To add on another warning - they fail to update quantities on some of your items, even after people have told them it was a registry gift.... We got 8 boxes of margarita glasses in one bridal shower!! LOL... So yeah - had to return most of those and get merchandise credit.. It was funny at the shower after the first three gifts and then the next two... it was disappointing for everyone!

Also - the reward payout seems to be fake, like others were saying. We got ZILCH and had easily 500 dollars worth of stuff bought from there. Also the site is not very user-friendly...

Word of warning brides. Love their stuff but they need to improve their registry.
  • Options

So, I know this thread is pretty much a zombie but this is humorous.

My H and I registered with Kohl's. Seemed fine. No one seemed to have any issues with it that I know of. I forgot all about the registry rewards and all that after the wedding and had no intention of completing our registry. Our wedding date on the registry was 8/2/2014. Just now, today, I got an email from them with $31.00 in rewards.

Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards