Attire & Accessories Forum

How to Accessorize? AA Style 205

Hi Everyone!

Long time lurker - first time poster.

I have purchased the Alfred Angelo Style 205 Cinderella Dress - in Diamond White. I'm having trouble deciding what kind of jewelry/accessories to wear. I'm going for a very formal and traditional look.

I was going to borrow a friend's veil, but it isn't the right color since her dress was very white. I'm planning to track down a veil that will match this - possibly from AA because I think they have one that is coordinated with the dress. Has anyone seen/used that?

The first thing that came to mind was pearls for the jewelry. Perhaps I would wear my Mom's set, which is very traditional. Or, I wasn't sure if I should find a new set with maybe a little bling. Like pearls mixed with sparkles, and find some drop earrings with pearls/stones. The dress has clear beading around the neckline - in a way that it sort of looks maybe a little sparkly, but my concern is that if I mix too many things (pearls/bling/beads), will it look funny? I'm wondering if people would clearly say "Oh wow, that is beading on the dress and bling in the jewelry!" Am I being crazy?

If anyone has any suggestions/advice on what accessories/jewelry might be good with this dress, I would really appreciate it!

Re: How to Accessorize? AA Style 205

• Most people suggest looking at the designers styling for guidance. In this case I would do a sparkly headpiece and some drop earrings. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards